Leafy green salad with quinoa, pickled beets, and oregano
- 1 head lovely lettuce
- 2-5 colorful radishes (depending on the size), shaved thin with a mandolin or knife
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 2 oz fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup pickled beets (with a splash of pickling juice)
- Leaves from a few sprigs of oregano
- Healthy squeeze of lemon juice
- Favorite vinaigrette, to taste
- Wash lettuce; dry well; tear leaves into more or less bite-sized pieces.
- Add radishes, quinoa, sunflower seeds, goat cheese, beets and oregano leaves. Season to taste with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and lemon juice. Toss with your favorite vinaigrette.